Your child’s first year of life and the milestones they will achieve are monumental for you and your baby.
Here at Brooke Avenue Early Learning Centre we are very mindful of the emotional needs of both the families and their babies that come to the Centre, commencing early learning day care for the first time.
Our Nursery for children 6 weeks to 24 months provides the perfect environment and care including:
- Working in close partnership with you to support your child’s development and well-being in their first year of life.
- We invite you to spend time with your child during their time with us here in the Infants Nursery, it’s a wonderful way to extend bonding time with your child while they are in care with us.
We understand that your baby needs a quiet, safe and warm environment that nurtures trust, confidence and a sense of belonging.
We have a small number of babies in the Infants Nursery and attentive educators that practice primary caregiving to foster healthy attachment relationships between infants and our educators. This achieves a sense of security for your child and creates a great foundation for a positive experience of life-long learning as they grow and move on to our Toddlers, Kindy, Preschool and beyond.
We work in close partnership with you to maintain individual child routines including sleep and feed times, so you can maintain their routines and sleeping patterns from home.
Your child’s daily routine including sleep, feeding and toileting information is recorded and displayed for you to review whenever you like.
Every parent has different needs in their journey of their child commencing early learning day care and we are here to assist, providing a homely safe environment for infants in their first year of life and an open invitation to visit your child throughout the day or call our Infants Nursery educators.
You are welcome to:
- Contact Us to book an Visit
- Join our Waiting List
- Start your Child's Enrolment Process
- View our Curriculum - Early Years Child Care
- View our Curriculum - Preschool